How to Download Faster in Utorrent
Torrents have been around for longer than we may visualize. When streaming sites were not available, torrents were there. It is accessible for almost everything from the favourite TV shows and films to the software and great games; there is nothing that you can’t download from the torrents. Though the one ordinary issue with the torrent users that how much time it may take to download sometimes. As torrent download speeds are according to several factors, their many ways to download things faster through common tricks. If you want to download, then this post might be useful for you. Go through the blog and follow the instructions to get the idea to download faster in Utorrent.
Here are the different ways through which you can download faster:
Ensure That There Are Several Seeders
When selecting which torrent file should be used to download things you need, ensure to select an option with several numbers of seeders available. Several numbers of seeders mean that you have more options to select from guiding to better downloading speeds.
Download the Files One by One
You can modify maximum active downloads to one so that users don’t have to disturb various torrent downloads.
If you want to download the files one by one, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Open the uTorrent.
- Navigate to the Options at the top.
- Click on the Preferences option.
- Set the max number of active downloads option to the one.
- Select the Apply option.
- Save the changes before closing the Preferences.
Allow the UPnP Port Mapping
If you want to allow the UPnP port mapping, then abide by the given instructions:
- Navigate to the Preferences.
- Tap on the Connection at the left section.
- Check the box beside the enable UPNP to get the faster speeds to download.
- Hit the Apply option before closing.
Make Sure to Run Updates
Checking that the uTorrent is updated is a significant part of getting the improved downloading speeds. If the uTorrent does not update automatically for any cause, you can do that manually by:
If you wish to make sure to run updates, then pursue the given instructions:
- visiting the Help button at the top.
- Clicking on Check for Updates from the pull-down section.
Adding More Trackers
Follow the provided steps to add more trackers:
- Right-click on the name of the document, which is downloading.
- Click on the Add Tracker option. In some of the versions, this option is below the Properties menu.
Allot Greater Bandwidth to the Torrent
The common method to increase the download speeds is by assigning more bandwidth to the specific torrent.
In case you need to allot higher bandwidth to the torrent, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Right-click on the files that you are downloading to launch the pull-down section.
- Choose the Bandwidth Allocation option and then set to the High. Likewise, if you need torrents to downloads slow than the specific torrent, you may modify it to Low.
Settings of Altering Bandwidth
You can boost the download speeds of a torrent in uTorrent by changing the settings of the bandwidth.
Go through the offered steps to altering bandwidth settings:
- Click on the Options from the main menu box.
- Navigate to the Preferences.
- Choose the Bandwidth option in the left section.
- Here you may set the max upload. You can set to somewhat in proximity 15. Likewise, raising the max download speed that you need. Set a global number of links to 2329, whereas setting the max quantity of linked per torrent to 257.
Enjoy the Increased Download Speed
There are few simple things that you can do to raise the download speeds on the uTorrent. One or more steps will surely help in raising the speeds of the downloads.
If you are interested to visit my more websites: